The secret to yoga is not obsessing over whether your feet are parallel or whether you can bend as far as the person on your left can, but about transcending the serious and allowing joy into your life, your body, your mind, and hopefully your yoga practice itself. It's about lightening up.
Based on the book Happy Yoga: 7 Reasons Why There's Nothing to Worry About by Steve Ross, this program is a daily combination of reading, asana practice, meditation, healthy nourishment, and personal reflection.
Each week, we'll examine one of our seven greatest human fears - depression, ill health, loss of love, career failure, war, death, and emotional instability - and explore how to strip away these worries to reach your core of calm, radiant joy.
- A copy of the book Happy Yoga: 7 Reasons Why There's Nothing to Worry About by Steve Ross
- 8 weekly group meetings on Wednesdays 6:45-7:45pm
- Unlimited Yoga & Barre during the program
- Daily emails with journaling prompts and support materials
- Weekly audio classes available to download for home practice
How it Works
- Practice: Commit to practicing yoga 5 times each week at the studio and 1 home practice.
- Meditate: Commit to meditating daily (we'll teach you how).
- Cleanse: Maintain a focus on dietary awareness, without guilt or calorie counting.
- Connect: Attend the weekly meetings to check in, receive personal support from one another, and expand on the ideas of the book.
All participants who successfully complete the program (weekly meetings and 5 days practice per week at the studio) will receive an additional FREE month of unlimited yoga (a $150 value).
Program cost: $275