Share your passion, Define your vision, Speak your truth.
Join Michelle Barnette (E-RYT 200) & Jen Fries (RYT-200) on a journey to expand your knowledge of both yoga and yourself. Through this program - delve into the history and mythology of rich yoga tradition, while deepening your own practice and learning how to safely and powerfully share yoga with others.
You will learn:
- The Art of Teaching Power Vinyasa Yoga
- The History & Philosophy of Yoga Traditions
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Yoga Alignment & Modifications
- Restorative, Prenatal, and Therapeutic Yoga
- Physical & Subtle Anatomy and Physiology
- Pranayama (breath work) & Meditation
- Safe & Effective Hands-On Assisting
- Ayurvedic Healing Principles
- Yogic Lifestyle and Mindful Eating
- Leadership, Public Speaking & Word Choice
- The Business of Yoga & Marketing Yourself
- More about yourself than you ever imagined!
Whether or not you are interested in teaching - if you are interested in yoga, learning more about its history and traditions, the mechanics of asana (physical postures) and of a deep exploration of yourself - this is the program for you.
This program schedule has your busy life in mind - Tuesday nights and every other weekend with plenty of time for your yoga practice and family/work obligations. Don't miss out on this fantastic experience.
Yoga Lounge RYT-200 Hour Teacher Training Program Dates
Every effort must be made to attend the scheduled classes as well as regular yoga practice and homework. Some make up hours will be available for existing conflicts/illness/emergencies.
Beginning January 6th
Tuesdays, 5:30-10:00pm, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16
Fridays, 5:30-10:00pm, 1/6, 1/20, 2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31, 4/21, 5/5, 5/19
Saturdays, 9:30am-4:30pm (includes a 45-min lunch break) 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18, 4/1, 4/22, 5/6
Sunday 10:30am-1pm 1/22 for Pradeep Teotia workshop
Sunday 1pm-4pm 2/26 for Yoga for Trauma & Recovery workshop
Practice teaching schedule TBD
Tuition Investment $3,250 ($2999 if signed up by December 15st, 2016)
- 200-Hour Yoga Alliance teacher training certificate
- Unlimited Yoga (& Barre) at YLB
- All books and educational material
- Guest lecturers
- Assigned workshops
- 20% off in the Boutique for the duration of the program.
Payment Due Dates:
- Payment 1: $500 deposit with application due by December 28, 2016
- Payment 2: $1000.00 due February 4, 2017
- Payment 3: $1000.00 due March 4, 2017
- Payment 4: $750 due April 4, 2017*
*($499 for those with Advance Registration discounts) Tuition is non-refundable.