Share your passion, Define your vision, Speak your truth.
Join Michelle Barnette (E-RYT 200), Jen Fries (E-RYT 200), & Eric Lualdi (RYT-200) on a journey to expand your knowledge of both yoga, and yourself. Through this program - delve into the history and mythology of rich yoga tradition, while deepening your own practice, and learning how to safely and powerfully share yoga with others. This program schedule has your busy life in mind - Tuesday nights and every other weekend with plenty of time for your yoga practice and family/work obligations. Don't miss out on this fantastic experience!
What makes this program unique?
- Training hours that accommodate your work and home life
- Small group size for individual attention and mentoring
- Multiple opportunities for hands-on teaching and assisting experience and feedback
- Unlimited yoga & barre
- 10% off workshops
- 20% off YLBoutique items
- Graduation Celebration
- Discounted Class Packages upon Graduation
You will learn:
- The Art of Teaching Power Vinyasa Yoga
- The History & Philosophy of Yoga Traditions
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Yoga Alignment & Modifications
- Restorative, Prenatal, and Therapeutic Yoga
- Physical & Subtle Anatomy and Physiology
- Pranayama (breathwork) & Meditation
- Safe & Effective Hands-On Assisting
- Ayurvedic Healing Principles
- Yogic Lifestyle and Mindful Eating
- Leadership, Public Speaking, & Word Choice
- The Business of Yoga & Marketing Yourself
- More about yourself than you ever imagined!
Whether or not you are interested in teaching - if you are interested in yoga, learning more about its history and traditions, the mechanics of asana (physical postures), and of a deep exploration of yourself - this is the program for you.
Testimonials from past graduates:
- When you've found the right studio to practice, you know it. When you've found the right studio to complete your yoga teacher training, if feels like coming home. Thank you to Yoga Lounge and all the teachers there that make it such a wonderful place to be.
- I've learned so much about myself and I'm humbled by the experience. I know the Yoga Lounge Teacher Training has helped me find my way.
- The Yoga Lounge & Barre teacher-training program was wonderful! It gave me all the tools I needed to be an effective teacher while building up my personal confidence. Michelle Barnette and Jen Fries are top notch instructors and very professional, yet they made themselves available to us through this journey.
Yoga Lounge RYT-200 Hour Teacher Training Program Dates
Every effort must be made to attend the scheduled classes as well as regular yoga practice and homework. Limited make up hours will be available for existing conflicts, illness, or emergencies.
October 6, 2017 - March 3, 2018
Breaks for Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Weekends
Every other Friday, 5:30-10:00pm
Every other Saturday, 10:45am-5pm (includes a 30-min lunch break)
October 6, 7,10, 17, 20, 21, 24, 31
November 3,4,7,14,17,18, 28
December 1, 2, 5, 12
January 6, 9, 16, 19, 20, 23, 30
February 2, 3, 6, 13, 16, 17, 20, 27
March 2, 3
Practice teaching schedule TBD
Tuition Investment $3,250
*$500 Deposit required to secure spot
Discounts/Payment Plans Available:
Early Bird Discount: Register by August 31 & save $251! ($2999)
Pay in Full Discount: Save an extra $50 ($2949 before 8/31, $3200 after 8/31)
Payment Plan: $500 Deposit, Remaining balance split into 5 auto-payments
(Early Bird Discount Tuition payment plan: $499.80/month - Oct-Feb)
(Standard Tuition $550/month Oct-Feb)
- 200-Hour Yoga Alliance certified teacher training certificate
- Unlimited Yoga (& Barre) at YLB
- All books and educational material (Including Yoga Teachers’ Toolbox, Journey to Power, and more)
- Guest lecturers & Workshops
- 20% off in the Boutique
- 10% off additional workshops
Payment Due Dates:
- $500 deposit with application due by September 30, 2017
- Pay in Full Discount: Save an extra $50 ($2949 before 8/31, $3200 after 8/31)
- Payment Plan: Balance split into 5 auto-payments on the 15th of each month
- (Early Bird Discount Tuition payment plan: $499.80/month - Oct-Feb)
- (Standard Tuition $550/month Oct-Feb)
- Tuition is non-refundable.